Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ph.Jo. Season #1 Issue #3

Hello everyone, sorry i missed a pic last Aug.13...
Actually that day, i went to Bureau of Fire Protection to meet a relative and ask for the requirements there since I want to work there... After getting the list of the required clearances i headed home and prepared myself for the next day.
Aug.14,... I woke up late as i planned. I was hopin to get up by 6am just enough time to do a couple of exercise. So with time running out, I quickly got up and went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. I finished early yet i went out of the house late coz i have to stay up to 9:30am just so i can watch a korean drama on cable.LOL, im such a sucker for that.
So, you, yes you reader might be asking where the heck im going...
Well, im going to the QC Hall to get clearances for employment.
First on the list that i needed to obtain was the Fiscal clearance which took about an hour, then headed to the Regional Trial Court and gave the requirements to obtain it and i had to come back there by 3pm to get my clearance. Next was the Municipal Trial Court clearance which too about 30minutes,not bad...
Then i went to the Police Clearance Station then NBI Clearance. After that, my work at the City Hall is done... Took me 6hours to complete my tasks...
And before I end this entry, I also went to Red Cross QC chapter, which my friend and mentor on Photoshop, NERIE, asked me to check the training schedules there.
The pictures on this post are part of what happened on the 14th of August...
A trip to the Regional Trial Court

Training programs held by Red Cross


Training programs held by Red Cross

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kelan yung training? Every week yun? You want to go? Kahit yung 2 days lang?