Monday, August 11, 2008

My Photo Journal Begins Today

Today, I have decided to start with my own photo journal.
After my friend introduced this habit to me, i have been thinking clearly on what this photo journal would contain.
And after quite a long period of thinking about it, i have finally decided and planned how this journal would go...
So,here are the things about my journal,
it wont be just the photo but things that happened at the same day.
Sometimes it may also be just the picture itself with a bit of description.
If on a day or a week and still nothing interesting would happen, im just goin to post some of my work.LOL..
And also, it would be divided per season,... i dont know its quite corny but lets just see how it goes... ehehe
I hope you,yes you the reader, would take an ample amount of your time in checking my site and my journal...
I'll be waitin for you,....

No comments: