Monday, August 11, 2008

Ph.Jo. Season #1 Issue #1

Hello, again i'd like to welcome you all again to my Photo Journal.Again,this is the first entry on my Photo journal.So, today, i had a lot of task that i needed to accomplish.But time and weather went along with my task, so i was able to finish things on time and safely.First thing on my list was to go to Caloocan City Hall to pay for the tax of our land there, too bad i wasnt able to take a pic on that place. finished my task there within 20mins...Next is to go to my College School which is FEU, and im proud to be an FEU alumni, a tamaraw,... So,I went there to check on the alumni yearbook... I just thought i could pay but i guess not yet.LOL..After FEU, i went to PRC just to check out if the Board Certificates for December 2007 passers would already be available, but unfortunately, it isnt available yet. However, while in PRC, i encountered an old friend from FEU. Shared a few memories he offered help on certain things and so on... Was just a few minutes but still its a good meeting...I really miss my friends back at FEU...
And yes,this is a photo journal so the photos are just bellow, just them out. k?


I was once a student with a student ID, now i'm just a visitor with a visitors pass... So sad that the time passed by...='C
Tired feet on FEU grounds


I used to stay in this spot of the university... Sleeping, chatting with friends, playing with anything else... As far as i can remember, I barely studied here...LOL...

Hope you guys enjoyed this entry,...

till next time...

No comments: